E.R.B. (Everyday Reflexology Balm)
Powered with natural botanical ingredients, our E.R.B. (pronounced like “herb”) is designed to empower the natural regenerative healing properties of your skin, while also offering a longer lasting, more potent delivery method of transdermal effect.
Our highest potency product, you can use the E.R.B. as part of your daily skin care ritual. Our customers have reported that they have seen particularly positive effects using this balm on any acute skin conditions such as eczema or sunburn. Others have used it as a balm for muscle tension and joint pain. That’s why we call it an Everyday Reflexology Balm: much like the art of Reflexology, the balm can support a range of healing needs, and you can be the steward of how to use it. For inspiration, you could consider applying the balm at key reflexology points, such as the temples, or points found on your hands and feet. There is no “right” way to use this balm, but start with trusting your intuition, and listening to your body.
If you’re wearing white:
Remember that this formula has raw, undistilled Hemp extract, which means that if you’re applying it after a shower or before bed, you may want to allow 30-60 min for full absorption into the skin, so that any excess not absorbed doesn’t stain your clothing or bed sheets.
- Vegan | Gluten-free | Non-GMO
- No synthetic ingredients or artificial preservatives
- No harmful fillers or colorants
- Made with a whole-self approach (mind/body/soul)
- All-natural ingredients, prioritizing organic sources where possible (what does it mean if an ingredient isn’t “possibly” organic? Short answer: gmo (genetically modified) seeds mean that a plant isn’t fully, technically organic, though they may be grown using organic farming practices)
- Ethically made in the USA
- Our transparent supply chain allows you to know the quality of the ingredients and manufacturing processes of the product you’re putting on your body
Crude extracts and why it matters
- Wonderfull is one of the few CBD topical brand to date that uses crude CBD extracts in their formulation, though we expect/hope there are other brands that do this, and we invite more brands to take this approach to offer more comprehensive
- What’s the Entourage Effect? Why does that matter to product formulation?
We have 3rd party lab tested each of our products. We've selected DB Labs for their ISO 17025 certification as our partner in testing for product efficacy and safety. See our lab test gallery at this link here. If you have any questions about how to read our Certificate of Analysis reach out to us via email or on instagram @thisiswonderfull where we feature regular educational posts about the science of CBD and Hemp.